2007/2/14, Alan Gauld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Because hitting Reply and sending to a list would only be
consistent if the list was the originator of the message.
Some mailing lists do implement this bizarre and
non-standard email behaviour but thankfully the Python
community doesn't! This behaviour has been standard
in email tools for over 25 years, let's not try to change
it now!

It's getting to be the majority of mailing lists that do it the other way,
and I find it quite irritating that this list does not - I have had several
times that I sent a mail, and after sending it, sometimes long after sending
it, I realize I sent it to the sender instead of the list, so I send a
second message after it. Who knows how often I have failed to do that?

--
Andre Engels, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels