Please stop sending me private messages.
And as I said before,
include the file as an attachment.
It does us no good to see the text.
We need to see the line endings.
And your (or my) e-mail program may mess with these.
-Luke
--- Begin Message --- Sure. Here's the PAGE source. i already posted the link to the PROGRAM source, which is a seperate file. The dashed lines are NOT part of the original file.

----------------------------begin copy--------------------------
@!```WELCOME''' to MiniWiki! !@

This software is licensed under the GnuGpl, please click to read the license.

1

2

3

4

5

To go back to the homapage outside the wiki, click this:

http://127.0.0.1/index.htm

This is a wiki. The idea of a wiki is to let you write basic webpages VERY quickly.

When you get the hang of it, you will wonder what took so long to cook this up!

VERY Nice idea- THANKYOU, WardCunningham!

This thing is found in the OTHER STUFF area at tinylist.org.

CLICK: http://www.tinylist.org/

 "http://www.tinylist.org/";

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Navigation Toolbar [EMAIL PROTECTED]

@! FrontPage SandBox CategoryCategory EditingTips !@
-----------------------end copy--------------------------

Luke Paireepinart wrote:
Kirk Bailey wrote:
ok, here comes some code:

f1=open(pagename,'r')
page=f1.readlines()
f1.close()
The functionality of this has not changed between python versions.
Can we see your input data as an attachment or a link?

--
end

Very Truly yours,
                 - Kirk Bailey,