"Chris Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

>>>I'm trying to learn how to use Pmw.BLT
> I know I've installed Pmw ok since all I do for installation is
> unpack
> it and put in into the site-packages folder in the python
> installation.

I admire your optimism! :-)
Have you actually proved it by getting some of the basics to work?

> I think the problem is when Pmw is trying to reference BLT which is
> supposed to be installed with Tcl (it's an extension of some kind),

Ah! It's that BLT, I didn't know there was a Python port.

The home page of the tcl project is supposed to be:

www.tcltk.com/blt.

According to my Tcl in a Nushell book.

Its an extension that you have to install on top of tcl.
You may have to do that before using it from PMW.

There may be a forum of some sort there that can help.

Alan G.