Hello all,
I'm brand new to the mxODBC module from egenix (like yesterday). I currently
use the module for data laundering. I connect to a Microsoft Access .mdb and
perform some SQL queries on tables. Almost everything is going fine.
However, I can't find out how to create a new table. Even other examples
that I've found on the web that use the "create table" SQL command aren't
working for me. When I run mycursor.execute('create table TEST (nr Integer,
val Integer)'), i only get a return value of -1.  I was hoping somebody with
more mxODBC experience could give me a hand with this minor problem.

Thanks
Greg