Hello all,I was wondering if there would be someone who would be able to give
me a list of error messages and their meanings.  I've attached this test.py to
illustrate my problem.  When I run the program, I am able to enter all the
data, yet it will not calculate.It says:can't multiply sequence by non-int of
type 'str'I really would like to know how to fix this.I get a similar message
with my other one, radiacir.py:can't multiply sequence by non-int of type
'float'Please help!Thanks in advance,Adam
Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=RMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507
height=raw_input("enter height:")
width=raw_input("enter width:")

area=(height*width)

print "area:",area
#"Circle Data Calculation Program:"
print "Welcome to the Circle Data Calcuation Program."
print

#"Menu 1:"
print "Pick a shape:"
print "(NOTE: You must select the number of the shape and not the shape itself)"
print "1 Circle"
print "2 Square"
print "3 Triangle"

#"User's Choice:"
shape=raw_input("> ")

        #"Select Given:"
if shape == "1" or shape == "circle":
        print "Choose the given value:"
        print "1 radius"
        print "2 diameter"
        print "3 circumference"
        print "4 area"

#"User's Choice:"
given=raw_input("> ")

if given in["1", "radius"]:
        radius=raw_input("Enter Radius:")
        pi=3.14
        diameter=(radius*2)
        circumference=(radius*2*pi)
        area=(radius**2*3.14)
        print "Diameter:", diameter
        print "Circumference:", circumference
        print "Area:", area

if given == 2:
        diameter=raw_input("Enter Diameter:")
        radius=(diameter/2)
        circumference=(diameter*3.14)
        area=(radius**2*3.14)
        print "Radius:", radius
        print "Circumference:", circumference
        print "Area:", area

if given == 3:
        circumference=raw_input("Enter Circumference:")
        radius=(circumference/3.14/2)
        diameter=(radius*2)
        area=(radius**2*3.14)
        print "Radius:", radius