Sup all,

Ok, this is my research for a better calculator.  I want to make a
calculator that is much less lame than the one that comes standard
with windows.  If anyone has any ideas for how to start or some things
I should know, then feel free to inform me.  The truth is, I don't
exactly know where to start.  I'm not yet though, I'm still working on
that area calculation thing, which I intend to be a part of the
calculator.

Also, I'd like to know how to make my program have visual qualities,
like the standard calculator.  I assume that this is either impossible
or very advanced/difficult, considering I have not previously heard
anything about it.  It doesn't have to be a visual display, though,
just was wondering how to go about doing it and thought this might be
the program to try it out on.

Thanks,
Au