Hey guys,

I wondering if any one uses Python to do such things as defragment, clean up
temp files, check for hard drive errors, check for unusual processes
running, and so on. I am in charge of maintaining a lot of Windows PC's and
it would make life so much easier if i could automate some of these tasks. I
am pretty new to Python but I seem to understand it a little better than VB
Script. I have been Googling Windows Automation and getting some pretty good
links but most if not all are done using batch scripts and VB Script. I have
a batch script that cleans up temp files and defragments the hard drive but
I would like to know if  Python is a good candidate for this or should I
just stick to what is built into Windows.

Thank in advance,

--
Daniel McQuay
HDR Time Traveler