The user put the word or the regular expresion in a textbox i need to do
when ther user press the buttom submit call the file for example search.py .
I need to do this search.py file to find the file looking for ther user. If
the file or files are found i want to the user can download the files found
making click in the link listed in ther form

On 7/4/07, Alan Gauld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Alejandro Decchi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> form where the user write the word to search
> and if the file was found

Do you mean the word is the filename (use glob module)
or the word is inside the file (use os.walk)?

Amnd do you need an exact match or a wild card search.
The latter will use either glob or regular expressions(re module)

> user must could download the file making click in the link

You can use the ftlib module for that.

HTH,

Alan G