[snip e-mail]

> Thanks in advance
>
> Alun Griffiths

Alun - Please use a relevant subject line next time you start a thread -
all these (no subject) e-mails wreak havoc on those of us who have our
e-mail clients set up
to display e-mails as threads, rather than just sorted by date.
Whenever a message with this subject is sent to the list, it revives a
thread I've had since 2006,
which is, as you could probably imagine, a few hundred entries long, and
I have to scroll through to find your e-mail.
Additionally, it is more likely that you will get help if people can
tell just from the subject line what your general problem is.
-Luke