Alan Gauld wrote:
> I was still on vacation on the 17th so wouldn't have seen it then.
> But I just checked the gmane archive and there is nothing from
> you on the 17th about screen. (Lots about vim and SSH etc but
> not about screen)
>
> Alan G.

This is the last I'll add to this little derailment, thought I'd point out that
I just found the message on gmane.  In case you care to look, it was sent at
17:49:25 GMT on the 17th, the screen info was under the link to the X11
Forwarding guide.

Lacking other evidence, I'll stop worrying about message delivery and simply
assume that I shouldn't cover two subjects in one post.

-Robert