Tim Michelsen wrote:
>  How nice that the SWC gets updated and improved!

I heard from Chris Lasher at the SWC Sprint on Saturday. Turns out there
is a bug collector for SWC and this bug has been documented for some time:

http://projects.scipy.org/swc/ticket/88

Chris reported, "Will have this fixed by the end of the sprint today,
provided we get commit access figured out."

Follow progress here:

http://projects.scipy.org/swc/roadmap

It looks like most of the changesets have been about getting SWC svn
access ironed out at its new home at scipy.org.

Chris Lasher is also making podcasts out of SWC:

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=bfNi2X3Xg

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323