On Dec 4, 2007 7:21 PM, earlylight publishing
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for your help!  I have no idea why it never occured to me
> to Google it.  Thanks for the code.  Now let's see if I can get this sucker
> to work!

1) Wikipedia  <-- learn a basic vocabulary so you can enter keywords into
2) Google  <-- Feeling Lucky? If that doesn't work, sort through the other 200K
3) Python Tutorials  <-- Get up and going quickly, saving the hard parts for
4) Python Documentation and Books....

And then there's the Python Tutor list! 8^D

Best of luck getting your program working.
If you get stuck, show us your code, and error messages, we'll try to help.
(It also helps to add system info as well as Python version, etc.)
Happy Programming!
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m