"David Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> "i hope you didnt translate it by hand. thats what computers are
> for.
> doing it in by hand is inefficient and that's why this text is so
> long.
> using string.maketrans() is recommended. now apply on the url"
>
> Is that the answer because it does not solve the problem when I
> apply it to the url.

I believe (its a while since I did the challenge) that you have solved
it and
got to that page. However you could have solved it the hard way so the
note
is telling you the esy way. Now apply that easy way to the url to get
the url
of the next challenge.

At least thats how I remember it, but it is an adventure game after
all...

Alan G.