Hi Enrique.  I'll suggest my ShowMeDo for video tutorials - our 'beginner'
subsection for Python has 101 videos:
http://showmedo.com/videos/python?topic=beginner_programming

Most of the videos are free (3 series - in yellow - require a subscription,
everything else is free).  Topics covered include learning Python, watching
Python modules in action, an online tour of Python web-resources, cool modules
like RUR-PLE, Crunchy, pyGame, wxPython and lots of other stuff.
There are even more tutorials in the main Python section:
http://showmedo.com/videos/python

Hope that helps,
Ian.

Enrique Nieves, Jr. wrote:
> I’m not a programmer, but would like to learn to program.  I’m
> considering self-learning python on my spare time.  Can you recommend
> the best books, online training, or other resources?  I know nothing
> about programming.
>

> enrique

http://Services.ShowMeDo.com
http://ShowMeDo.com