[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> When Python gives me the answer to my conversion, is there a way to create it
> so every 3 numbers a comma is inserted?

Django uses this function:
def intcomma(value):
     """
     Converts an integer to a string containing commas every three digits.
     For example, 3000 becomes '3,000' and 45000 becomes '45,000'.
     """
     orig = str(value)
     new = re.sub("^(-?\d+)(\d{3})", '\g<1>,\g<2>', str(value))
     if orig == new:
         return new
     else:
         return intcomma(new)

> Also is there a way to make this so I don't have to go through every
> individual line of code and add *insert comma* or something to it, simply at
> the top like how the Unit Menu is placed only once there, and yet applies to
> the whole document. Thank you

No. The way to do this is to learn how to use functions to consolidate
all the prints into one place.

Kent