Hi, I'm new to the list, and fairly new-ish to python. I'd rate my
programming experience as beginning-intermediate, and I've had some
experience with c++ and VBS, and I'm currently a freshman CS major.

Now to my question(s?).

I'm really interested in learning some socket driven programming,
specifically asyncore/asynchat. I don't need the power or complication of
twisted, but I'm having serious trouble finding any decent tutorials about
asyncore/asychat... so where can I find a good tutuorial?

Thanks for the help,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,