Dean,

Here's a tutorial/book that you should check out:
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/

How to Think Like a (Python) Programmer by Allen B. Downey

He generously has a free PDF to download, and the book makes use of
some code - swampy.py

I think if you 1) Read the book and try the examples, and at least try
/some/ of the assignments, and 2) Examine the source code of the
swampy program, you'll learn how to do exactly what you want - create
two different balls (or technically, as many as you'd like/the phone
will run).

Good luck!
-Wayne

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Kent Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> dean garrad wrote:
>
>  > i still ahving problems with the ball script this is the script at the
>  > moment how it stands with 1 ball working fine and i have been trying to
>  > add another ball to the script.
>  >
>  > i coppied the txt and added a location2 aswell as location. but it didnt
>  > seam to work :S
>
>  I don't see where you added location2.
>
>  I think you are over your head with this project. I recommend you spend
>  some time with a tutorial and some simpler programs, then come back to
>  this one. Perhaps one goal would be to understand how your current
>  program works.
>
>  Kent

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being
called gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly:
every weakness, every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its
ennoblement and exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi