On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 9:14 AM, linuxian iandsd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have been used to making queries to websites automatically & analizing
> the results. a few minutes ago ... i can no longer do that
> now a website is protected by a ramdom number that i have to enter before
> i can login.
> its a picture with numbers on it that i have to type in in the
> authentication form before login in.

I don't have any insight on solving your problem - but what you're talking
about is called CAPTCHA, for Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell
Computers and Humans Apart.  It'll probably be easier to communicate if you
call it by name - everybody will know what you mean.

--
www.fsrtechnologies.com