On 25/06/2008, Alan Gauld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  "Keith Suda-Cederquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> > that imports and uses several modules: SciPy, NumPy,
> > PIL (python imaging library) and matplotlib.
>  I'm not aware of anty issues with those modules/libraries
>  but you never know till you try!

I've used PIL and py2exe -- PIL does some dynamic imports that confuse
py2exe's module finder.  From memory, it was easy enough to fix -- you
just need to include extra import statements, so that the modules you
need are in the bundle.

(e.g. something like "from PIL import GifImagePlugin" if you will be using GIFs)

--
John.