Title: Re: [Tutor] newbie graphing question
Thanks so much to everyone who helped me with my gui/drawing request. I appreciate the responses from Alan, bhaluu, James, and Pierre, and am exploring all the suggestions I received.

At the moment, I have my immediate needs satisfied with Tkinter -- easiest because it was already present on my Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu installations.

Alongside the recommendations, I came across the the Python Imaging Library, which I thought might also be worth mentioning in this thread. It's documentation is the best "click" with my brain; but I haven't tried it yet because installation on Mac & Linux means I need to work from source; which I haven't been brave enough to try, yet.

I am going to try my project with all the libraries suggested, and if results vary -- I'll post the results.

Thanks again!

   Peter++

--
===