"Dick Moores" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

The thread I started continues, and now concerns mainly the new Turtle
module in Python 2.6b2. I am very interested in this, but I'm
wondering is there are other 'kids" out there who are. Should I ask
our resident expert, Gregor Lingl directly, or through the list?

Opinions, please?

Turtle is often used by beginners.

Understanding the new modules foibles early seems a reasonable
thread to pursue on this list. Lets just try to keep it in a single thread
so that those who are not interested can filter it out and those
searching in the future can find the full discourse.

My view FWIW,

Alan G