Thanks for the help!

I have managed to get a good temperature converter program working! I am
working on beefing it up a bit with some exception handling and an "and-or
trick". The error handling works okay but I am having problems using and-or.
Here's my updated code:

def main():
    true = 1
    while true:
        try:
            temp = int(raw_input("Enter A Number : "))
            break
        except ValueError:
            print "Invalid Input"
    while true:
        convertTo = raw_input("Convert To (F)ahrenheit or (C)elsius? : ")
        if not convertTo == "F" and not convertTo == "C":
            print "Invalid Input"
*        else:
            convertTo == "C" and convertToCelsius(temp) or
convertToFahrenheit(temp)
            break
*
def convertToCelsius(t):
    tC = (9.0/5.0) * (t - 32)
    print "%d Fahrenheit = %d Celsius" % (t, tC)

def convertToFahrenheit(t):
    tF = (9.0/5.0) * (t + 32)
    print "%d Celsius = %d Fahrenheit" % (t, tF)

if __name__=="__main__":
    main()

Sample Output (as of right now):

Enter A Number : 50
Convert to (F)ahrenheit or (C)elsius? C
50 Fahrenheit = 32 Celsius
32 Celsius = 147 Fahrenheit <-- shouldn't show up and 147 is too high ...

This only happens when I tell it to convert to C, if I say F it works
normally. I've debugged it with pdb.set_trace() many times but can't figure
out what's wrong. Help is much appreciated =)

Thanks,

Joe