PLEASE REPLY TO THE GROUP NOT JUST ME. Did you miss my request for that (reply-all)?

Umesh Singhal wrote:
Hi Bob,
unfortunately when i pasted in the code it seems to have gone wrong this is how it is at the moment with the correct indentation for the nested loop:
code:
a=raw_input('please enter a number')
b=int(a)
n=b+1
for row in range(1, n):
     for col in range(1, n):
             print "%3d " % (row * col),
     print
I am also unaware of what code I would need to enter to enable the row to have the value selected, if you could please tell me as I will understand it more if i see the code infront of me
thank you
Umesh Singhal

How did you get this much code written and not be able to figure that out?

Put something like

print "%3d |" % row,

between the 2 for statements.

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?