Yeah, I did a lot of python work for my high school's Senior Project (so, spring 2007); hadn't coded much since then, was rusty on the "pritn stattements for debugging" part.

And I was trying to look at the code mentioned in the traceback, but due to my own mistake, I hadn't detected the problems with the lines that the traceback was pointing to.