On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Calvin Spealman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There was a discussion in the #python channel over at freenode about the
> common questions we seem to field daily.
> We've decided to come here to organize this, as it seems to fit.

Welcome. Please subscribe to the list if you want to use it as a
discussion forum!

> One other initial need is to collect the problems we need to provide our
> solutions for. So, what do we people ask over and over?

A previous effort on this list led to
http://effbot.org/pyfaq/tutor-index.htm

My own Kent's Korner articles are to some extent an attempt to write
up answers to questions that I am tired of answering:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~kent37/kk/index.html

Kent