Dinesh B Vadhia wrote:
I need to process a large number (> 20,000) of long and variable length lists (> 5,000 elements) ie. for element in long_list: <do something with element> # the result of this operation is not a list The performance is reasonable but I wonder if there are faster Python methods?

I don't know of any. Of course it could depend on what you are doing with each element. Say more!

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC 919-636-4239

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?