"Dinesh B Vadhia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
I'm trying to get my head around the Decimal module to understand how to represent a decimal floating point number as an integer (or integers).

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Is it the use of the Decimal module you are querying?

Is it how to represent a ecimal fraction as an integer - ie how to lose the numbers after the point?

Is it how to represent it as a common/vulgar fraction
eg 1.234 = 1234/1000

Or something else?

Am I barking mad or is this possible?

It is possible that you are barking mad I suppose. As to whether what you are asking about decimals is possible, that depends on what you are actually asking :-)

Alan G