Title: Signature.html
Pylab runs fine under 2.5, and I've since moved there.

Wayne Watson wrote:
I copied the following code from a matplotlib tutorial, and it fails. I'm using python 2.4 on Win XP. It's matplotlib-0.98.3.win32-py2.4exe. With or without the finish function it fails in IDLE with.

            'That's one small step for a man; one giant leap for
             mankind.' Neil Armstrong

               A thin man ran... makes a large stride... left
               planet... pins flag on moon... on to Mars!

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>