"Erica Osher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
I wrote the original code in a program called Processing. (
http://processing.org/)

Aha! The language is actually called Processing. Now that's a new one on me. Thanks for the link, it does help to have the context. :-)

Now the next question, are you experienced in Processing or are you a beginner there too? If you are experienced in another language the best tutiorial is the standard Python tutorial found on the Python website. If you are a beginner in Processing as well stick to the newbies tutors I mentioned last time.

Regards,

--
Alan Gauld