On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Alan Gauld <alan.ga...@btinternet.com>wrote:

> "Wayne Watson" <sierra_mtnv...@sbcglobal.net> wrote
>
>> Signature.htmlWhen I used VBasic many years ago, it had the ability to
>> design a dialog and then attach it to the code. Is there something like this
>> available for Python?
>>

> However most Python programmers still seem to build their GUIs using
> vanilla code rather than a visual editor.
> If you don't  need the visual design tools then you can design dialogs etc
> in your favourite editor and for that Tkinter/Tix come as standard.<snip>

I'm aware of a visual design tool for Tkinter. I tried it (nowhere near as
polished as delphi/VB of course) for about 30 seconds before deciding I
didn't need the visual design tool. I forget what the editor was called
though >.< doh!

Of course you could always roll your own in Tkinter ;)
-the other Wayne