sudhanshu gautam wrote:
I was reading about the python dictionaries
That is a good thing to do.
had finished some methods related to the dictionary.
No comprehend.

we used get and setdefault methods to get the value from the dictionary if it lies inside it

and setdefault used to set the value is side the dictionary if it does not lies inside the dictionary.
Those are good things to do.

so why we use setdefault I think in place of setdefault first we should convert that dictionary in the list and now we can add new value then again convert it in dictionary

I'm sorry but I do not understand the final paragraph.
It might help a little if you were to use more punctuation.
Are you asking a question?
Could you give an example?

--
Bob Gailer