"mbikinyi brat" <mbikinyi_b...@yahoo.com> wrote
I have defined variables as below and when I call them using the print function, I have something discontinous as in pink colour. How do I call it so that my output should be as in blue
print counter
101
print miles
1000
print name
joe

This is because you are using the interactive interpreter which evaluates eah line as you type it. If you type your code into a file called, say myprints.py and execute that from an OS prompt you will get the output you want.

Alternativbely at the >>> prompt you can either concatenate all
the variables separated by newlines or just put all 3 commands on a sinlgle line separated by semicolons:

print 5; print 6; print 7
5
6
7