Please don't reply to messages like this.  If you are starting a new thread,
send a new e-mail to tu...@python.org.  DO NOT start a thread by replying to
another message.  If you do, it will bork on people's machines who use
threaded e-mail readers.  also, please remove long, irrelevant quotations
from your e-mails unless you reference it.  for example, the quoted text in
your e-mail is at least 10x longer than the actual content.I believe mark
already answered your question.
Thanks,
-Luke