Wesley,

What I meant is that I would like a file that can be double clicked in order
to run the python script.. so that I can drop it on another mac where
someone can execute it without worrying about Terminal.

Essentially, I need everything to be clean in the end.. My projects are
artworks and function better without the tech confusion when viewers
interact with them.. I hope this helps clarify my trouble

Thanks for the explanation -- it is helpful..

--
Pete Froslie
http://www.froslie.net