You need to read what dictionaries are.
Essentially, any time you think "oh I need to keep separate variables
for these values, but I won't know what their names are until
runtime!" the correct answer is to not try to manipulate them into
variables, but to use them as dictionary keys, or organize them into
some other data structure that you can recall later.

Quick example:
x = {}
import random
while 1: