Hello,

I need some suggestions on how to make this code pythonic. The program
basically runs a simulation of an object that moves on a 2D plane. The object
keeps on moving from its current coordinate to  randomly picked adjacent
coordinates with the object is not allowed to move move to a previously covered
coordinate point as the rule. If the object is unable to move the program will
terminate. Some of the concerns I have in mind is the code in the move method
in Person class. I am sure there are some built-in methods or features in
python that I could use to improve the implementation of that method. Hope you
guys can enlighten me.