hello,

Wish you would not mind a really beginner question. I am trying to use
'run' command, but didnot success yet. How I did it:

(1) In a certain working folder, I produced simple python file, for an
example, hello.py, which is free of error.
(2) I called python from the same working folder using command 'python'
(3) In the python shell, I executed: >>> run hello.py

But I got only an error message: SyntaxError: invalid syntax.

Please tell me a clue? I did those stuffs in Linux Debian.

Thx a lot

Upa.