I'm trying to get my head around the organization of a larger Python project.

1. Am I right in thinking that in Python, you don't have the concept of something like a precompiled header and that every file that wants to use, say "vector.py" needs to import that module?

2. How are Python projects typically organized in terms of having many files. Are sub-directories for different kinds of files (rendering files go here, file management files go here, etc), or does that not play nicely with the import command?

3. As you can tell, I've done a lot of C/C++/C# and I'm trying to shake loose the analog that I've built up in my head that import is Python's answer to #include. It isn't, is it?

- Warren
(epic...@gmail.com)