On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:42 PM, mark guinder <mgsharky...@aim.com> wrote:

> ok, all i know is that i have python installed on my computer(mac), and i
> know how to open up "IDLE", how do i write my first program, what do i use ,
> how do i open that, and how to i save it as a prograam?

Try taking a look at http://docs.python.org/ - Click the tutorial link that
says "Start here". You also might want to type "Python programming
tutorials" into your favourite search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

That's really the best way to go about finding information.

Also, please read this:

HTH,
-Wayne
--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,