Wow, I looked and looked. I can print out my program listing but can not print the resulted data produced by the program.

How do I print out on my USB printer the data output of my Python program I ran in my Ubuntu terminal via Geany IDE? I already wrote several programs using raw_input, files, sort, list, tuple and I like Python! Currently, I'm using Python 2.6. In Liberty Basic, the command was lprint. For example:

   print 2 + 2    #    display in terminal

lprint 2 + 2 # print result to printer
TIA,

Ken