maxwell hansen wrote:
I have a decent amount of knowledge with QBASIC and am looking for a tutor who can help me learn the pythonic equivalent of QBASIC features and commands such as COLOR, LOCATE, IF...THEN, GOTO, loops, etc. as well as visual things and objects, which arent available in QBASIC (due to it being mostly text oriented). I would really appreciate this, as I am greatly enjoying learning python so far, but I really really need someone to help me along. thanks!

-maxwell

May I suggest ( http://inventwithpython.com/ ) that features Graphics and Animation in Chapter 16.

Ken