Thanks, Kent.

As of a day ago, I've moved my Python work to W7. For about the last 4 weeks, I've been using XP. Four weeks ago, I moved my mail and browser to W7, so trying to copy out from one PC to the other is a tale of juggling. Next time I have the deprecation and test msgs appear, I'll print them out, so that I can read the detail.

I'm planning on making the code I'm writing available in a "compiled" form, exe. I hope those messages don't appear when users try to execute the program.