Hello group,

First, I love this forum as I find it to be a wealth of info on Python
and programming in general.  I have a general question about sockets,
which is what I primarily use Python for.  My environment is Windows
and I am using Python 2.5.

My sockets are working great but now I am running into a client that
sends multiple sends and I have no EOF (end of file) marker.  I have
read up on Twistted and threads and was wondering if someone could
share a Windows method for working with a non-blocking socket.  I
believe I have to use POLL or select to check for data.  Right now my
socket hangs on RECV.  Sorry if I am not explaining this correctly.
Maybe someone can share with me some papers on writing Windows
sockets.

Thank you,
Tom Green.