I have an update:

I can easily undertand why this example doesn't work:

def nochange(x):
    x = 0

y = 1
nochange(y)
print y # Prints out 1

X is a local variable, and only gets modified in the function, that doesn't
return any value.

But it's very difficult for me to understand WHY this works:

def change(some_list):
    some_list[1] = 4

x = [1,2,3]
change(x)
print x # Prints out [1,4,3]

some_list is a "local" list, isn't it? Maybe i can't have lists that are
only existing in a function?

Thankyou all

AnotherNetFellow
Email: anothernetfel...@gmail.com