Thanks Alan,

On 15/05/2010 01:51 ص, Alan Gauld wrote:
"M. Bashir Al-Noimi" <mbno...@gmx.com> wrote

> Although, I personally am a bit biased towards:
> http://www.cherrypy.org/
In simple words could you give me what's distinguished differences between cherrypy and django (I didn't stat with django cuz I'm still python principles)?

They work a little differently and Django gives you lots of extra features that CherryPy doesn't - you need extra libraries to get the exta features. (Things like a templating engine and onject persistent database access. I'm also not sure how much of an admin GUI CherryPy delivers out of the box) In fact you can use TurboGears which is a direct competitor to Django and uses CherryPy as part of its framework. (Or it did - I know the latest version of TG has changed a lot!)

One of the good and bad things about Python is that it supports many, many, different web tookits from the simplest CGI through to Zope and Plone which are enterprise class web frameworks(albeit with very different emphases). For most folks the middle ground includes things like Pylons, CherryPy and TG and Django. You can do most of what most people need with these and they are simpler in practice than either raw CGI or the heavyweight tools. So pick one and stick to it. Like languages or GUI toolkits, once you learn one moving to another is relatively painfree. Provided it does what you need and has a good support network don't stress over it!
After reading many posts and articles I picked up Django because it fits my needs till now.

Thanks once again for all.

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi