Hi Alan.
I was looking through your page "http://www.alan-g.me.uk/l2p/index.htm";
Covering the topic: Looping - Or the art of repeating oneself!
Under for loop, Note 3:
.......*You can prove that by typing   print( list( range(1,13) )*......
The print statement above seem to be incomplete, I think a single
parenthesis is missing. it should be six in all.
Please confirm and effect the correction on the web page.
Thanks.