Siren Saren, 13.07.2010 14:40:
I'm not sure if there's a way to submit responses 'live' or
whether it's better to respond to subthreads at once or together, so I'll err
on the side of discretion and just send one response.

It's not generally a problem to send one response like this regarding many posts, especially if you use it to summarise the previous discussion. But if you do, please take care to actually reply to one of the posts to make sure the mail clients and mailing list archives sort the message into the right thread. If you don't, you start a new thread (as you did here), which will be harder to find in archives.

Stefan