Hi Evert,

You are right, I actually intended the question for the Django list - it was
a posting error. Thanks for the answer, we did soon figure out to exclude
the settings file from any SVN checkins/ checkouts. We will simply apply
this rule as it should be simple enough to observe and to make any
corrections if a team member overwrites it.

Many thanks,
Lloyd

--
Regards,