Hello,

I don't see a traceback only this output.

regel 1

regel 2

script terminated.

And the code I gave you was the whole code because Im still working on this one.

I have learned to do one problem at the time so in mu opion first make the part
which prints out 3 lines and then expand to 9 lines and then expand to the
function clear_screen

Roelof