Hi,

I've been reading up on list comprehensions lately, all userful and powerful
stuff - trying to wrap my brain around it :)

As the examples all seem to relate to lists, I was wondering if there is an
elegant similar way to apply a function to all keys in a dictionary?

(without looping over it, of course)

I'm trying to convert all keys in a dict to uppercase, as in:

INPUT:
age_dict = { 'pete': 42, 'ann': 25, 'carl': 30, 'amanda': 64 }

OUTPUT:
age_dict = { 'PETE': 42, 'ANN': 25, 'CARL': 30, 'AMANDA': 64 }

I googled 'dictionary comprehension' but couldn't get any code to work with the
examples given.

http://www.siafoo.net/article/52#dictionary-comprehensions

thanks,

Pete